18th Congress of Asian Society for Vascular Surgery and the 12th Asian Venous Forum In Conjunction with the 4th Kuala Lumpur Vascular Access Conference
Mentoring the Modern Vascular Surgeon
25th - 28th October 2017, Shangri-La Hotel Kuala Lumpur
Important Notes :
- All abstracts must be submitted online via the Congress Website (www.asvs2017.com). Please read the instructions carefully, as abstracts submitted not according to these instructions will not be accepted.
- Abstracts sent by post, fax or email will not be accepted.
- Abstracts must be submitted not later than 15th July 2017. Closed
- Accepted abstracts will be presented in either thematic Poster Sessions or Oral Abstract Sessions presented on 25th - 28th October 2017.
- Authors of abstracts accepted for presentation MUST be registered delegates and be responsible for all expenses incurred in the production of their presentations, travel and accommodation during the Congress.
- Abstracts will be rejected if they contain no data or if the English is unacceptable. All Presenting Authors will receive detailed presentation guidelines when their abstract has been accepted and closer to the Congress date.
- Acknowledgement of the receipt of abstract submission will be sent to the Presenting Author's email address immediately upon submission. Abstract accepted/rejection letter will be sent to you latest by June 2017 once the decision is made. The Presenting Author will receive all correspondence regarding the abstract status, presentation type, date and time, via the email that is provided in the abstract submission.
Abstract Guideline :
- The abstract must not exceed 350 words.
- Text should be Times New Roman with font size 10 and single-spaced.
- Do not include figures or graphs with the abstract. Any figures or graphs format will not be published.
Structure of Abstract In order to make the abstract as informative as possible, please provide:
- a brief statement of the purpose of the study
- the method used
- the result observed
- the conclusions based upon the results
It is inadequate to state "The results will be discussed" or "The data will be presented".
We kindly ask you to subtitle the paragraphs in bold format in the following order: Background, Method, Results, and Conclusions.
- Background: A statement of purpose of the study (preferably one sentence).
- Methods: A brief statement of the methods used. For abstracts reporting clinical research, a sentence or phrase presenting the most important selection criteria for subjects should be included.
- Results: A summary of the results presented in sufficient detail with statistical analysis to support the conclusions.
- Conclusions: A statement of the conclusions reached. It is not satisfactory to state, "the results will be discussed," or "other data will be presented," etc.
Abstract Submission Deadline
15th July 2017
18th Congress of Asian Society for Vascular Surgery
Copyright ASVS2017. Managed by MCI Malaysia. All rights reserved